Saturday, January 1, 2011

Introductions and explanations.

I figured for my first blog, it would be important to tell you a little bit about the intention of this blog. It will function like any other gold making blog that is out there, with tips, tricks, ideas and information on my journey to earn as much gold as possible.

I started getting involved into serious, half-assed gold making right as Wrath of the Lich King was winding down. I had already achieved Kingslayer on my main, and gearing up other toons simply was not providing me with any sort of challenge. I had always read Markco's blog for quick hit ideas on maintaining an average level of gold. I decided that being a AH powerhouse on my realm would be my new endeavor.

Leveling through content, farming the same old raids and heroics simply do not capture my full attention like playing the AH does. I have had a few ups, and a large number of downs on my journey thus far. I look forward to being able to share my future ones (and maybe even some from the past) with you.

Cheers - Brouck

No comments:

Post a Comment