Thursday, January 27, 2011

Abyssal Shatter is Back!

So prices today on my server went as followed:

Greater Cosmic Essences: 7g each
Infinite Dust: 3g each
Abyss Crystal 6g each

Can you guess what I did?

Yep, I bought a stack of crystals for 120g, and shattered them into 95 dusts and 34 essences.

They yield a total value of 285g for the dusts and 232g for the essences. Once they sell, it represents a total of 517g in a matter of mere seconds. With a profit of close to 400g.

What are you waiting for? Go see how the market is on your server.

Cheers - Brouck

2 comments:

  1. My server is only at 5g profit per crystal at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went a step further. I bought all the Infinite Dust and Abyss Crystals on my server, every day for a solid week. Invested about 8k gold overall but I've made it all back in either scrolls or raw mats. I'm up about 4g overall as a result, good ROI.

    I Shattered what I needed to craft 10x scrolls of every type I need to sell--two guild bank tabs. Then I re-listed the Infinite Dust for 5g each, stacks of 5.

    None sold for a few days and people would continue listing it at the 1.5-2g it was selling for. Abyss Crystals remained around 10g.

    I kept buying. At one point I had around 1,100 Abyss Crystals and god knows how much dust. It was everywhere, in every guild bank I have, in my mail. It was like stripper glitter the day after a bachelor party--everywhere.

    Now, the Infinite Dust market is up to 5g each as a base. I sold 4 stacks of 5 units today for 35g each--a cool 7g per dust.

    I'm not buying in quantity anymore because the high cost of mats has driven a lot of my scroll competition out of the WoLK scrolls. That's what I wanted to begin with.

    However, there remains a shitload of 5g-10g greens (item levels 160-180) every day. Buying and DE'ing them gives me a great profit on these dusts.

    Good niche market--and this time at least the "control the market" strategy paid off.

    ReplyDelete