Friday, January 21, 2011

80-85 Experiment Results!!!

I know, I know I have been sidetracked by other posts. But, I did not forget, Shiftybrouck proudly dinged 85 a few days ago and without further ado, here are the results.

At 84: 3,354g


At 85, prior to vendoring all my goods and AH sales: 5,123g


At 85, after gear and boe's vendored: 6,028g (poor screen shot)

At 85, after selling my Herbs and Leathers: 10,578g


A far cry from the 17k people had been discussing in trade. But it is important to remember two facts:
1. I was in a level 9 guild earning 10% more experience per kill and quest
2. I was rested the ENTIRE TIME I leveled.

Hope you enjoyed the adventure

Cheers- Brouck

3 comments:

  1. Gratz on 85 :) and that's a good haul for something most of us are doing anyway & for those without the gold making bug, a pretty penny or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Glad to see the experiment was a success! 10k with rested/guild xp bonus is quite impressive. Definitely some incentive to level your alts.

    ReplyDelete